Dual Stationary Decoder for Bi-polar, Snap Switches or Slow Motion Machines
- Simple hook up and set up.
- Control 2 individual turnout machines.
2 Slow motion turnout machines, such as Tortoise™ by Circuitron or Switchmaster™.OR
2 Solenoid type turnout machines such as three wire Peco or Atlas Snap Switches or two wire bi-polar type turnout machines such as Kato Unitrack, AristoCraft, or LGB turnouts with powerful capacitive discharge capability.
- Turnout addresses can be set individually or in groups of 2.
- Screw terminals make installation easy!
- DCC compatible.
- Screw terminals make installation and set up easy.
- Control 2 solenoid type turnout machines: 2 wire bi-polar (Kato Unitrack Switches, etc.) and/or 3 wire (Peco, Atlas Snap Switches, etc.)
- Addresses can be independent or sequential
- All Scales up to 22V track power.