Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe
Road Number SFRD 2103
This 51’ rivet side mechanical reefer is orange with black roof and runs on Barber Roller Bearing trucks. Built by the West Wichita Shops in 1953, this car was among the first mechanical reefers to be used by Santa Fe. With a capacity of 3015 cubic feet, it featured the white “MTC” logo and advertising for the El’ Capitan streamliner.