Road Number X-222
This 36’ riveted steel caboose with offset cupola is blue with white lettering and runs on Bettendorf Swing Motion trucks. Built in 1953 at the St. Cloud Shops, this caboose belonged to a 28-car series. Re-painted into the “Big Sky Blue” scheme in the late 1960s, it continued to serve through the Burlington Northern merger in 1971 and was later relegated to MOW service.