Bakeries are dependent on railroads for raw materials and the Walthers Cornerstone Magic Pan Commercial Bakery is no exception. This easy-to-build plastic kit is a great, unique industry for your post-1960s HO Scale railroad. The kit includes a main building with truck loading doors, four storage silos with piping and more. At the real plants, flour and sugar arrive in Airslide(R) or other kinds of covered hoppers and vegetable oil and corn syrup in tank cars, while finished bakery goods are shipped by truck. The Magic Pan Commercial Bakery buildings are easily arranged to fit your available space. You’ll also find this kit great for other businesses such as a plastic molding plants or chemical distributors. As shown Magic Pan Commercial Bakery measures 16 x 8 x 3-1/2″ 40.6 x 20.3 x 8.8cm. This is just one of many Cornerstone industrial buildings.
- Great for 1960s and later HO layouts
- Arrange structures to fit available space
- Realistic bulk storage silos with realistic piping
- Truck dock doors with weather diaphragms
- Realistic office entrance
- Decal signs
- Molded in appropriate colors